PRIDE (Pupils Requiring Individualized Daily Education) is an afterschool program at San Elijo Middle School grades 6-8 and is staffed by our own teachers here at SEMS.
Program Hours: TBA
Program Location: San Elijo Middle School’s Library
· PRIDE is an intervention program to assist students with homework. The teacher can also assist students with organizational skills.
· Any student has the opportunity to go to the library after school to work on their homework.
· There is a certified teacher in the library M-Th.
· When students arrive, they need to sign in. Students may leave at any time during the hour, but they need to sign out.
· It is a first come, first serve program and anyone can participate.
· The maximum amount of students who can go to the library after school is 40.
· Students will not be accommodated in the library after the maximum has been reached, so students are encouraged to go to the library right after school.